I Declare that everyone's IT should be a PROFIT POINT and NOT and Expense.
I strongly believe we make our clients more money than IT Support costs.
My methodology is to focus on the "end result".
What's the "end result" ?
The same thing everyone wants for their company = Satisfied Customers, Happy Employees, Enjoyable work environment, and a bottom line to make you smile. :)
In IT this means:
- Computers are always working
- Servers don't go down
- My Data is always available
- Peace of mind that everything is safe
- People can work efficiently
- Staff is constantly trained in ways to improve their day to day operations.
- And that's just the tip of the ice burg.....
I summarize this into 3 Value Based Categories:
- Downtime Prevention
- Our ability to promptly remediate issues that can arise
- Making the network and users increasingly efficient
"It is better to Plan and Prevent.....then to Repair and Repent"
How do you "Plan and Prevent" in IT - thus generating Profit?
- By properly Controlling Changes and actions done on network.
- Using Powerful Enterprise based tools to ensure the Network is:
- Safe, Secure, Stable.
- Performance Tuned
- Data backup and servers are monitored
- Hardware is monitored for health risks
- Reduces time to act
- Makes remediation prompt
- Provides tracking and planning before failure
- My entire staff has a Passion to Relentlessly Improve everyone and everything we come in contact with.
- Users get 1 on 1, Personalized Training
- If you have ever asked Me (Nathan) or my staff a question, and you're not a better computer user thereafter, tell me and lunch is on me.
- Exceed Expectations
- The strategy here is taken from "Man in the Desert".
In this illustration a man in the Desert NEEDS more than a glass of water. He needs food, clothes, shelter, transportation, care, and more. Thus to exceed our customer expectations we first address / fix the immediate needs. Work to rectify the problem not just the incident. Then we educate, train, plan, prevent and enhance the computer, network, server and YOU the user.
I took my Ideology, Passion, Experience and Methodology - packaged it into what I call DataCare.
DataCare = our Flat Rate IT Support Plan.
Ask any of our existing clients and their staff, and you will hear our methodologies has improved their company.
PLEASE Let me help improve YOUR Company, and increase YOUR bottom line.
Call or email me.